The Girls Soccer Tournament is back on for tomorrow (Tuesday, October 8th) at Jesse Ketchum. Players are asked to meet Ms. Waithe and Mr. Mariano in the gym at 7:45am.
We are still waiting on information about the Boys Tournament.
Running Club will be on Wednesday this week at 8am for all students interested in still running. Grade 3-6 students who placed in the top 30 automatically move on to the meet on October 17th. We are still waiting on team placement results.
Running Club is cancelled on Thursday due to the walk-in.
Go Falcons Go!
Hey! Did you know you can read all the minutes from past School Council Meetings here?
Also you can find School Newsletters here! Paper copies are also available in the school office.
Keep up to date with Frankland Athletics here!
Come out and enjoy the new rink at Withrow Park at Frankland’s Annual Skating Party! If you need skates, why not post a ISO on the Frankland Swap and Shop page? This Friday, Feb. 8, 6:30-9:00 pm. Please BYOMug for free hot chocolate and cookies! #skatingparty #hotchocolate #byomug
If your child is in grade 1-6 and is interested in participating, please carefully read everything below and complete the registration form by November 30 2018.
– programs run from January 7 2019 (first week back after the holidays) to March 8 2019 (the Friday before March break)
– each child is eligible to participate in 2 lunch programs
– registration is via google form only this year, no paper copies are available in the office
– spots will be confirmed by December 7 2018
– do not submit payment for paid programs before your child’s spot is confirmed
– we will accept cash or cheque, we will confirm amount and who to make cheque payable to in the confirmation e-mail
– review the overall schedule of everything going on in the school at this time, lunch programs are in red font
– lunch programs are listed by day, activity and eligible grade levels – please double check grade levels!
– complete one form per child by November 30 2018
– make sure you provide your child’s 1st and 2nd choice, as well as their alternate choice
– wait until your child’s spot is confirmed before submitting payment for paid programs
QUESTIONS: please contact Ali or Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frankland Social – Skating Party Jan 26th 6:30-9pm.
Join us for Cookies & Hot Chocolate @ Withrow Park Rink.