One of the fun arts & crafts activities that will be at the Boo Bash this year is Block Stamping. Families will have the opportunity to make their own Halloween T-shirt or Trick or Treat Bags by using block stamps (linocut stamps/blocks).
Please bring with you to the Boo Bash:
- A clean light coloured t-shirt, doesn’t need to be new, jazz up an old shirt!
- Cloth/canvas bags are good too (less texture will show more detail)
- We will be using Black Textile ink (non-toxic) and linocut stamps/blocks
- Once home, items will need to be heat set with a household iron before washing
- If you accidentally forget to bring a t-shirt/canvas bag, then families can make their own cards/posters as an alternative.
The Block Stamping activity is kindly being provided by Amy Bond (Frankland Parent).
The Boo Bash is this Saturday (October 29) from 2 – 5 p.m. in the Frankland schoolyard. Come howl in costume & have a wicked good time dancing at our Monster’s Ball to live music from the Sidewalk Crusaders! This is the first time Frankland has held this event and it’s an opportunity for our families to get together to listen to live music, get dressed up in Halloween costumes & have a fang-tastic time. Tickets are on sale now & are $10 per person. Kids 3 years and under are free! To purchase your tickets click here.